Tuesday 26 August 2014

NOURISHED BREAKFAST WITH NATURE'S PATH#



All of us have been advised to have a healthy breakfast to start up the day since our childhood. There is no question about it. What if I skip it or link it with lunch time? In my opinion I have to say we have to listen to the body more than we think, listen our organs and our digestive system specially when we were eating quite heavily the night before.

The shock for the body is after this "break" you give to your organs while sleeping and the first thing that come into your mouth is sugar, coffee, bakery, chocolate, and every lack of nutrients and essencials you take... So more than either eat when no hunger or skip it make sure you are taking the right elements that your body will absorb first.

That is why I have been struggling to find a funny, delicious and healthy cereal which combined with home made cashew nuts milk in my big fruit salad full of fiber makes my mornings absolutely nourished.
There you go:
http://www.us.naturespath.com/product/mesa-sunriser-flakes


Good night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment